How to add fonts in Figma
Figma provides users with access to the Google Fonts libraries in all product versions (Mac and Windows applications, a browser version).
Fonts are selected on the Text panel. The font can be found by title, starting to enter the first letters.
For desktop applications, the local fonts installed for the operating system are also displayed on the list of available fonts. That is, they don’t need to be installed additionally.
If you use the browser version of Figma, the Figma Font Helper application is required for installing additional fonts.
How to install Figma Font Helper
- Open the file browser in Figma.
- Click on your name in the top left corner.
- Select your account settings from the options.
- Scroll down to the Fonts section.
- Click on Download Installer to enable the local fonts:
- Or download Font Helper on the Figma website: https://www.figma.com/downloads/
- Launch the installer and follow the on-screen instructions.